Serious and Rare Reactions to Kapidex
Some Kapidex side effects should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These potential side effects include, but are not limited to:
- Signs of an allergic reaction to Kapidex, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling, especially of the mouth, lips, or throat
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing
- Difficulty swallowing
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Chest pain (angina)
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Heart palpitations
- A heart attack
- Anxiety or depression
- Blood clots in the legs
- High blood pressure.
It should be noted that these side effects occurred rarely in clinical studies, and there is a good chance that they are completely unrelated to Kapidex.
Other uncommon Kapidex side effects (occurring in less than 2 percent of people) were also reported in clinical studies. Given how uncommon they are, it can be difficult to tell whether these side effects are actually caused by the medication itself or by something else.
Some of these rare but possible side effects include, but are not limited to:
- A spinning sensation (vertigo)
- Ringing of the ears (tinnitus)
- Bad breath
- Cold sores
- Sinus infection
- Vaginal yeast infections
- Hot flashes.