GERD Home > Aciphex Sprinkle
- This medication comes in the form of a capsule. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Aciphex Sprinkle should be taken on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before a meal.
- The capsules should be opened and sprinkled onto a small amount of room-temperature or colder liquid, or onto soft food like applesauce, baby food, or yogurt.
- Take your dose within 15 minutes of sprinkling the capsule contents. Do not set the mixture aside for later use.
- Do not chew or crush the granules contained inside the capsules. Swallow the mixture with the granules intact.
- Try to take Aciphex Sprinkle at the same time each day to keep an even level of the drug in the bloodstream.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- Your weight
- How you respond to this medication.