GERD Home > Aciphex Generic
The tablet form of Aciphex (rabeprazole sodium) can be purchased in generic form, but the sprinkle capsules can't. The FDA has determined that all of the generic versions are as good as brand-name Aciphex; however, generics are allowed to contain different inactive ingredients, which may cause problems for certain people.
An Overview of Generic AciphexAciphex® (rabeprazole sodium) is a medication that has been licensed to treat a number of conditions, including:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Erosive esophagitis
- Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) infections
- Pathological hypersecretory conditions (such as Zollinger-Ellison syndrome).
- Duodenal ulcers.
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.