GERD Home > What You Need to Know About Aciphex
When and How Do I Take Aciphex?
- Aciphex comes in tablet form. It can be taken with or without food.
- The tablets should not be split, chewed, or crushed. (For information about the sprinkle capsule form of Aciphex that can be opened, please see Aciphex Sprinkle.)
- It should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the medication in your system.
- For it to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed.
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.