GERD Home > Understanding the Risks With Metozolv ODT
Side Effects of Metozolv ODT
Drug InteractionsMetozolv ODT can potentially interact with a few other medications (see Metozolv ODT Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?Prior to taking this medication, talk to your healthcare provider if you have:
- Gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation
- A gastrointestinal blockage
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Depression or a history of depression
- Parkinson's disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Any allergies, including to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Metozolv ODT and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Metozolv ODT and Breastfeeding).