GERD Home > Important Details for Reglan
- Reglan comes in tablet, oral solution (liquid), and injectable form. The tablets are usually taken four times a day (30 minutes before meals and at bedtime). In some situations, less frequent dosing may be appropriate.
- Reglan is not approved to be used longer than 12 weeks at a time.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.