Interested in a Discount on Pepcid Complete?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
General considerations for when and how to take Pepcid Complete include the following:
- Pepcid Complete comes as a chewable tablet. It is used to relieve symptoms after they have started.
- Make sure to chew the tablet thoroughly before swallowing, and do not take more than two tablets per day.
- For Pepcid Complete to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
There is just one dose of Pepcid Complete that the manufacturer recommends. However, your healthcare provider may recommend a different dose, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are currently taking.
As with any medication, do not take more Pepcid Complete than recommended, unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Pepcid Dosage for dosing information for all forms of Pepcid.)
As with any medicine, side effects are possible with Pepcid Complete. However, not everyone who takes it will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the medication quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Based on studies of prescription-strength Pepcid, the most common side effects of Pepcid Complete might include:
(Click Pepcid Side Effects to learn about the side effects of prescription-strength Pepcid, including potentially serious side effects. You can also read about other possible side effects by going to Famotidine Sexual Side Effects.)