Interested in a Discount on Reglan?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
Some general considerations include the following:
- Reglan comes in tablet, oral solution (liquid), and injectable form. The tablets are usually taken four times a day (30 minutes before meals and at bedtime). In some situations, less frequent dosing may be appropriate.
- Reglan is not approved to be used longer than 12 weeks at a time.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
The dose of Reglan that your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Reglan Dosage for more information.)
As with any medicine, side effects are possible. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the possible side effects include, but are not limited to:
- Impotence (also known as erectile dysfunction, or ED)
- Breast leakage.
(Click Reglan Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)